Subject: [amos-list] Appending
From: "Eric Molyneux" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amos - List" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:30:48 +0100

From: "Eric Molyneux" <[email-masked]>

Hi All,
        Eric here (old wrinkly).  Regards to splitting files on the PC with
"FSplit"  I have done this, as I was sent Imagine and couldn't fit it on
floppies.  It split the file okay and had imagine.ca1 - .ca4 and
imagine.fsi.  I could not find the append command in WB 3 or 2, so I was
unable to use the files.  I did try the "Join" command and although it
joined the files to one, it would not run.  Firstly, where is the append
command to be had and secondly, what am I doing wrong.
                        Thanks.
                                    Old Wrinkly.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Congratulations IM-USA,  our latest ONElist of the week.
For full story and to submit yours,
<a href=" http://www.onelist.com/info/ootw_21.html ">Click Here</A>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html